The following are the prerequisites for installing Kubera OnPrem on your bare-metal or any cloud environment:
1. Kubernetes 1.12.0 or above.
2. Allocating 4 vCPU and 15GB RAM for Kubera OnPrem components is recommended.
3. Ensure port 80 of the node, which has Kubera OnPrem deployed must be open and accessible.
4. Pod CIDR should be one of these values:
5. Helm should be installed.
NOTE: Helm needs to be installed on the master node. The document has information for both Helm 2 as well as Helm 3. However, the recommended version is Helm 3.