OpenEBS Enterprise Platform(OEP) provides tools, technology and support for enterprises to increase the agility in DevOps by solving the data and it's management challenges with stateful applications on Kubernetes. The product packages OpenEBS Enterprise Edition, Director Online and OnPrem subscriptions and Litmus Enterprise Plan.
We, at MayaData are committed towards customer success and to ensure this, responsiveness towards customers queries is our highest priority. To ensure all your queries get resolved effortlessly, we have come up with a number of ways to get in touch with our team members.
To get these modes of help and support, you are required to do a free Sign Up to MayaData. Signing up to MayaData opens up a whole list of options to explore and understand our product, some of which are listed below:
- Complete access to MayaData Help Center content.
- A free forever subscription to Director Online, our SaaS platform for visibility, control, and management of stateful applications.
- A free forever subscription to Director OnPrem. It is same as Director Online, except that it is deployed on your own Kubernetes cluster and managed by you.
- Ability to raise support tickets and get in touch with our customer success team.
MayaData Help Center:
You are already here. You can access the Help Center anytime directly at help.mayadata.io or through your account portal. Help Center mainly comprises of the following things:
- Knowledgebase or help articles: Articles in the Help Center are divided into various sections, each section focusing on a specific feature or use case. Few of these sections include:
- OEP Enterprise Platform: This section contains basic information about the product, such as setup, features etc.
- Kubernetes Platforms: This section provides information about deploying our products on various Kubernetes Platforms such as AWS, GCP, Rancher, OpenShift, Digital Ocean, Azure and D2IQ.
- FAQs: This section displays a set of frequently asked questions related to our products, their implementation etc.
- Troubleshooting: This section includes articles which provide you with workarounds in case you are stuck with something.
- Answer bot: Help can also be sought through a bot that appears on the bottom right corner of your screen . You can type in your queries and get suggested articles. In case this does not help, feel free to contact our agents by raising a support ticket or asking in the community forum.
- User community forums: We use slack as a community forum. You can ask questions or provide help to other users on the community forum. Our agents also provide free help or support on these posts. Join these community forums using the following links:
For OpenEBS join OpenEBS slack
For Litmus, join kubernetes slack and the join #litmus channel.
- Support tickets: You can raise tickets with details of your query or issue. If your ticket is related to a deployment that is under a trial subscription or paid subscription, SLAs will be applied to that ticket and you will be given priority support.